Sunday, December 9, 2012

POEM:LIGHT AT THE END


Light at the end
Bikash Choudhury



                I see the light at the end

               I see the water of Ganges dancing in ecstasy     

               I see there no dirt

               I see millions of aquatic organisms added 

               I see boats ply with goods 

               I see master of boat singing with joy       

               I see village belles taking to water

               I see clearly glistening white skins and curves sunken in water

               I see monkeys taking leap from tall green trees either side

               I see school girls crossing Ganges

               I see farmers transporting produce

                I see fishermen returning with catch happily

               I see sun rise at far end     

               I see roads clean and wide

               I see the city in green        

              I see no smoke

              I feel an ambient air

               I hear bells from temples now

               I see the light at the end of tunnel

Twitter: @ideasofhope Blog: www.ideasofhopebikash.blogspot.com  E-mail:streben.market@gmail.com
Mobile: 009853426657/009238912647 Address: flat # 105 Kalpataru Nivas (apartment) Patia Bhubaneswar Odisha INDIA-751024

No comments:

Post a Comment