Monday, December 17, 2012

IF I WERE RAHUL GANDHI



Bikash Choudhury


1. I would have entered into matrimony in 1 Jan 2013. I would have chosen a bride who could have complemented my life and work in politics.

2. I would have persuaded sister Priyanka, a Natural leader of men & women to join active politics to aid and assist me to drive India into ‘Super Powerdum’ by 2025 by virtue of economic might and Global acceptance of our policy on “Global Peace & Development”.

3. I would have set the Vision of the country and the Congress Party as a Global Power by 2025; and, provide “Bijli, Sadak & Pani and Roti, Kapada & Makan” to all Indians, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region.

4. I would have put the divisive and partisan Politics of vendetta far behind and taken personal interest in establishing a cordial relations with the top leadership of all opposition parties and their young and emerging leaders and leadership. In my understanding, all political parties who are represented in Parliament/Legislative Assembly of States hold the public mandate to be heard and respected.

5. I would have first emphasized on solution for all basic problems and issues facing the people and Nation. As an example, the law & order with special attention of police reforms and optimum arrangement for speedy justice in cases of heinous crimes and atrocities against women. To restore the respect and due fear for the rule of law.

6. I would have started a movement for water conservation and pollution free River system with reinforced green embankment in collaboration with all political parties and civil society; in the foot steps of my political guru Mahatma Gandhi who spearheaded a very successful movement called “Labana Satyagraha” against British Empire and my father Rajiv Gandhi who conceptualized the first ever "Ganga Action Plan".  
7. I would have encouraged and persuaded Corporate World to drive entrepreneurship and innovation inside their organizations to drive India into the fast track growth path.




Twitter: @ideasofhope Blog: www.ideasofhopebikash.blogspot.com  E-mail:streben.market@gmail.com
Mobile: 009853426657/009238912647 Address:flat # 105 Kalpataru Nivas(apartment) Patia Bhubaneswar Odisha INDIA-751024




No comments:

Post a Comment